Monday, May 23, 2011

Birthday & A Road Trip

This is WAY overdue...I'm sorry!  Birthday week was crazy, (as you can imagine ;)
Just wanted to share some favorite moments of my recent trip to one of my favorite cities, LA.





Griddle cafe did not disappoint.

I still wake up drooling from dreams of my Umami burger...


And oh, the salted caramel ice cream sandwich! (with macaron cookies!)


If you're ever in LA, you must see the famous Case Study House #22, The Stahl House






Dinner at our favorite downtown sushi spot, Octopus sushi



And a couple shots from my rodeo birthday bash ;)


My birthday week was absolutely amazing!  My best friend surprised me from Vegas (my expression was priceless!) 
I watched Bridesmaids twice (I don't think I've ever laughed so hard during a movie...except for I Love You Man...)
I had several great lunches and a few fabulous dinners, courtesy of my AMAZING family & friends...
and I partied my butt off (as any birthday girl should!)

I'll share more in-depth coverage soon!  I'm sad it's over, but it was a doozie! 
Xo
D

3 comments:

  1. Amazing pics!! And, great times as always...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous! It looks like you had so much fun. I've only been to LA once, but I loved it. Next time I go, I definitely want to visit the Stahl House - how magical.

    Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just fab. I cant wait to plan a trip there! You need to keep the photography up! And yay! Your fave twins commented! xoxo

    ReplyDelete