Monday, March 28, 2011

To Trench, or Not to Trench?






*Tyte jeans, Charlotte Russe tank, Express button-down, Studio M trench, Target boots, Forever 21 necklace, Dolce & Gabbana watch, Ban.do shoe clips*

I've been in search of a decent trench for quite some time, but this 7 year-old version will have to do for now.  With clouds looming high, yet meager warm rays peaking through, layering was key on this fickle day.  

And who doesn't love a sequined heart?  I am head-over-heels for these Ban.do shoe clips I got recently, so instead of wearing my heart on my sleeve, I settled to wear it on my boot cuff.  (FYI, I swear I'm working on poses that don't involve me constantly looking at the ground.)  I'm super excited for tomorrow's beach post, full of fantastic carnival-themed images.  Stay tuned! 

1 comment:

  1. Love this outfit & espesh the boots, watch, and heart slip.

    ~Pearl

    ReplyDelete