Thursday, September 22, 2011

Working Woman


I can't believe it's been so long since I've posted! You wouldn't believe my life these past few weeks. I left my last job (which I loved!) for an amazing opportunity with Microsoft (which I also love!) Since then, I've traveled to Minneapolis and back for training, and at the end of this week, I'll have worked 13 days straight. I'm so thankful for this opportunity, and I hope you can bear with me while I figure out a routine that works.

Needless to say, I am in major need of some me-time and a glass of wine! And I can't wait until I can blog more often. I'm also looking forward to some much-needed vacation time in the next few weeks. Whew! That felt good to get off my chest :)

On a totally unrelated side note...have you ever seen The Big Easy?  I just got a chance to take in all of Dennis Quaid's yumminess in this 1987 flick.  It's also set in my favorite city; you should definitely watch it when you get a chance!

For now...I'm going to relax with a glass of zin, and my copy of Bridesmaids that just arrived. Best believe it's going to be a magical night!

No comments:

Post a Comment