Monday, September 5, 2011

Sunday With The Sackmans

How was your holiday weekend? At the risk of sounding old, time is really flying by; I can't believe it's already September! I'm excited to share my beautiful weekend with you, starting with Sunday catching up with some of my favorite people, including my baby godson Dominick :)




We spent our Sunday afternoon at a local park, just lounging around.  After, we got some coffee and I finally got my hands on the Little Debbie's Oatmeal Creme Pies I've been looking for all month! We went back to the Sackman residence and barbecued by the pool; the perfect ending to a wonderful summer.

Isn't little Dom too presh for words? I can't get enough of him! What a beautiful family, I might add. 





I hope you all got a chance to round out your summer in an exciting yet relaxing manner.  Btw, I don't care what the fashion "rules" dictate...I intend to wear white all fall/winter! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment