Monday, September 5, 2011

A Family BBQ

And what exactly did my Monday entail? You guessed it...more babies! I'm just reaching that point in my life where all of my nearest & dearest are getting married and having beautiful babies. How lucky am I?

This cutie patootie is Markian, my boyfriend's baby bro. Before, when I would hear people say that a baby was so cute that they could eat him up, I was confused at their cannibalistic-sounding term of endearment.  Now, I completely understand...I am in LOVE with Markian and find myself kissing his hands and feet for no reason at all!

**Side note...just in case my weekend wasn't baby-oriented enough for you, we spent a lovely quiet evening Saturday catching up on a Harry Potter marathon with our dear friends, who are one month away from having a little one of their own!


Watching airplanes :)




After Roehl barbecued some delicious burgers, we took our bikes out and cruised around a nearby lake.  It was so perfect getting to relax and spend time together before we head back to work tomorrow. I'll definitely be counting down the days until next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment