Monday, June 6, 2011

In A Funk


I've been feeling out of it lately, plain and simple.  It happens about 2-3 times a year where I just...get into a funk.  It's part lightweight depression,  part boredom, part blog/job/travel envy.  But this time, I just want to get out of California...for a long period of time.  I need a change, but for real this time.  I'm tired of it here.  I am so fortunate to live in California, have a job I love, and have supportive friends and family.  Regardless, something just isn't quite right.  I want to see what else the world has to offer because quite frankly, it's downright depressing to save every penny I have in hopes of eventually owning a tiny house in a horrible part of town, in which I will have invested a small fortune.  The Bay Area is notorious for outlandish real estate prices, and I'm trying to buy a home sooner rather than later.  So many things are on my mind, and I feel like I just need a sign.  Sorry for the rant, but I'm so restless I can hardly stand it.  Hopefully things come together soon; I know everything has a way of working itself out.  For now, all I can say is...merrr =/

No comments:

Post a Comment