Thursday, June 30, 2011

Gay It Forward







To beat the mid-week blues yesterday, some friends and I went to one of my all-time favorite sushi spots. (I know..twice in one week!) We grubbed on tons of yummy rolls, and downed copious amounts of $1 sake.  We then ventured downtown for hump day happy hour for killer margs and humongous pieces of mediocre cake.  


We also started trending the best saying ever, "Gay It Forward," since I have the privilege of being friends with one of the sweetest gays in the world!  So if you're on Twitter, please help us continue the movement and remember to #gayitforward.  This summer's off to a great start, and I can't wait for the adventures to continue! 

I had the day off today and got an incredible amount done...slept in, had a True Blood marathon, took a nap, and ate pizza.  I know, it's tiresome just thinking about it!

Tomorrow I'm going to a sure-to-be marvelous hilltop party at Ali's house, and I have to work this weekend in San Francisco.  For the fourth, we're going to a nearby city we usually go to every year to watch fireworks, and I can finally get my hands on this drool-worthy ice cream from Blue Bunny! I hope you all have a wonderful & safe holiday weekend filled with cocktails and sparklers :)

xo
D

No comments:

Post a Comment