Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A Few Things...


Here are a few things around the blog/internet world that have recently caught my eye-

Bailey's heartwarming and excruciatingly real story over @ Peppermint Bliss

Some exciting LA restaurants I can't wait to try on our trip next month...Here, here, & here.

Are you as excited about the newest Gatsby film coming out next year?  Isla Fisher was just cast as Myrtle.  I'm rather obsessed with the 1974 version, myself.

I've been a long-time fan; finally this fashion staple gets some street cred.

I am freakishly and disturbingly thrilled about The Royal Wedding...

I'm in desperate need of a serious closet overhaul.  Some items I'm currently lusting over:

Hope you're all enjoying your mid-week obligations! Only 3 days left until our beloved weekend returns.

1 comment:

  1. I had my eye on that maxi as well! So adorable for summer :)

    xo Lynzy
    http://sparklingfootsteps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete