Monday, August 1, 2011

My Weekend, Via Instagram

Some down-home fun @ the Jason Aldean concert

Yummy ice cream on a lovely Sunday


Side Up Bike Expo...which really made me want to pimp out my cruiser even more...plus get more tattoos =/

Lovely architecture at a local historical park 

This past Friday, I ventured off to Santa Cruz for some solo soul (and retail) therapy on the beach.  It felt like I had a 2 hour massage, which was very necessary after a hectic week, which included dealing with obnoxious country boppers & sitting in traffic for 1.5 hours (only to drive 4 miles) to see the amazing Jason Aldean in concert.

On Saturday, my boyfriend and I did a little jewelry shopping :) and went to a hole-in-the-wall (did I mention awesome?) Korean lounge for his coworker's farewell party. 

Sunday we spent time with his family and went to a ridiculously rad local bike expo, followed by some of the best BBQ in the world.  I started running/exercising hardcore a couple weeks ago, so I'm always hungry! 

I hope you all had a lovely summer weekend :)

xo
D

1 comment:

  1. Looks and sounds like an awesome weekend. I love the picture of those bikes.

    ReplyDelete