Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A Lovely Day For A Picnic

Ah, what beautiful summer weather we're having!  (Actually it's not quite as warm as I'd like,) but it was still the perfect day for a picnic at the park yesterday.  I gathered my pearls together for a luscious spread of cheeses, meats, baguettes, & champagne cocktails.  (A mere scoop of peach sorbet in a glass of champagne; simple and delicious!)




I love a good 'cheers' shot ;)

After our yummy picnic, we headed up to Ali's beautiful hilltop home.  (I could come here every single day!)  We strolled downhill to catch a glimpse of the gorgeous countryside & city lights after the sun set. 



Princess snuck out of the house and followed us, naturally.  What a sweet and loving little girl she is! 



Here's hoping you're enjoying all that summer has to offer, wherever you may be!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment