Monday, February 28, 2011

Down to Business



I may be known to push the wardrobe envelope in the workplace, and perhaps garner a few judgmental sideways glances in the process, but I feel it's necessary to wear what makes you happy...especially at work.  I wore this outfit to work today, which is tame compared to other 'fits I've gotten away with in the past.  A good pair of high-waisted trousers is so hot right now, plus they're flattering on pretty much all body types.  This ensemble saw me through a lovely lakeside business lunch, as well as 2.5 hours in bumper-to-bumper traffic.  (Hey, it's not always glitz and glam, so you gotta be comfy!)  Simple, comortable, & fresh.


Details
Forever 21 tee & trousers
Pink Rose sweater
Michael Kors watch
thrifted belt
Sam Edelman booties

No comments:

Post a Comment