Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Fabulous Finds: 2nd Edition

I was looking for a silver vase exactly like this one; stumbled upon it at Ross for $8
Amazing black & white canvas leaf print from Burlington, $12
This cool mirror set also from Burlington, though one was broken LOL, $9

What can I say? I fall head over heels for a good deal, and fortunately I've been finding quite a few of those lately! I should probably stop shopping for awhile, but these deals were just too sweet to pass up! I'm a big fan of black and white, but I also love splashes of color in the right areas. Today, I decided to focus on the black & white (and silver) concept. Do you have any finds that you found for a steal? What are your go-to shops? It's great to discover new places to shop/thrift. Oh, the thrill of an amazing deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment