Sunday, May 9, 2010

A Tribute To My Best Pearl!

This is kinda sad, y'all. My best friend of 15+ years just had a birthday, so I thought I'd create a little somethin' to celebrate. She's moving down south next month, and although I've coped with her passion for traveling in the past, it still hurts to think she'll be so far away. Below are some pictures from the past 5 years, one for each year. I love her with all my heart, and she'll always be my other half, my soul sista, my best pearl!

Our wild days, 2005

Roadtrip to Tijuana, 2006

Group bath in Vegas, 2007

Beach fun, 2008

Ringing in a new year the only way we know how, 2009

Our most recent escapades, her birthday 2010

1 comment:

  1. love my pearl! I Will miss you dearly! but i shall see you in the end of july, in oct, and nov... and when you decide you need some more vegas in your life!

    ReplyDelete